Articles violated by those who planned and executed my forced psychiatric treatment (December 8, 2014)
- Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person
- No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
- Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
- No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
- Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
- No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
- Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
- Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
…”Forcing whistleblowers to see psychiatrists in order to discredit them, usually as having a personality disorder that could account for their irrational obsession with malpractice, is reminiscent of Soviet misuse of psychiatry. If the first psychiatrist’s report is unhelpful the subject can be forced to see another until the desired result is achieved. This practice is clearly unethical: coercion invalidates consent. (The personalities of the subjects in this study were not unusual, but nearly half were of the sensing, thinking, perceiving type (about 12% of the population), which is considered to be particularly suited to quality control or accountancy.)”… — Jean Lennane.
The Russian Concept of Schizophrenia: A Review of the Literature
…“For the first time in the history of science, nonprofessional politicians started telling scientists how to do the “right kind of science,” and anything other than the right kind was pronounced wrong.”… — Helen Lavretsky. Schizophrenia Bulletin 1998
“A totally honest organization would never hide or disguise actions or stonewall.” — Brian Martin
No answers yet.
In memoriam – Dr Jean Lennane.